Soup Week Continued  

Posted by: anna* in , , , ,

Soup Week so far has been fun. I never thought I could eat so much soup. Last time I tried to fast with my mother I had to throw up at the sight of liquid food after two days. Oh, precious memories!
But we´re eating other stuff for breakfast and lunch, so... Yesterday we actually had such a wholesome turkish lunch that we didn´t eat anything else for the rest of the day. No soup.
Today it was Parmesan Soup. Yum!
Ingrediences:
(two servings)
Onion (I used half a big one)
Zucchini (Again: half a big one)
2 medium sized Potatoes
300ml Milk
300ml Instant broth
10 Tortellioni (not self made but freshly made by the not so friendly italian girl...)
100gr Parmesan (fresh, not pre-grounded. That stuff is just nasty!)
Salt
Pepper
1 ts Mustard
Garlic (as much as you like)


Pretty much all my ingrediences minus milk, broth and pasta.













How to:
Dice potatoes, onion, garlic and Zucchini. Put it into a pot and make it sweat. Add the broth and the milk. Let it cook for about 10 minutes then purée it all. The original recipe said to take out some lumps and pieces beforehand and re-add those later but i like it creamy.


In the meantime cook the tortilioni/totolini/ravioli/whatever pleases you. Ours were filled with ricotta and porcini. Fingerlicking good!
Add the grated Parmesan.
Put in bowls or plates or glasses or... (you get the point), add the pasta. Done.
Easy, tasty and it sounds pretty fancy.
Love, anna*

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

this really looks like something yummy for winter <3

sadly I don't have anything to puree stuff, so I could only make a ... chunky version of this XD

This sounds super yummy!! Who is the not-so-friendly Italian girl?? XD

@astrid: chunky would be just as good.^^

@kaori: the girl working at that pasta shop... never bothered to say hi or bye.:( but her pasta is too good!

Soup Week is a very dangerous week!

What was going on with the italian girl?

Hello Anna!

wow I am more than impressed with your blog! =O long time since the last time I came here and I must say all you do looks gorgeous n' yummy! Seriously you should open a coffee house with your deserts n' food =O it would be a totally success, it is clear you have passion for what you do n' I am happy to know you are ok =)

LOVE YOU!

- anti

Post a Comment